Dublin Masonic Lodge #504
       Dublin, Texas

Lodge Officers
Past Masters
Calendar/ Events

Community Service

District 67 Lodges
Lodge Contact
About Masonry
Grand Lodge
All AF&AM Texas
Lodges on Google





















Welcome To
Dublin Masonic Lodge #504 (AF&AM)

Chartered by "The Grand Lodge of Texas"
December 15, 1859 (130 Years Old)




  See the Lodge in the New Street View feature on GOOGLE Maps
Click on it to Zoom IN or OUT and move about the Streets with your Arrow Keys.

View Larger Map  


History of Dublin Lodge #504 AF&AM

That beautiful spring day, May 12, 1878, the sparsely settled town of Dublin, Texas, was closing down. Saddle horses lined the hitching rails. Canvas-covered wagons, chuck wagons, buckboards, vehicles of all western types were assembled near the sigh - "Dublin Livery". Here T. C. Murphy of William Armstrong Lodge $455 called a constituted lodge. Subject - Dispensation. He was joined by fellow Masons from the small communities nearby. O. B. Atkinson was the first Worshipful Master. He was a charter member of the lodge under dispensation. The charter was granted December 15, 1879. The fist Lodge Room was rented for $8.00 per month, and a yearly budget for books, paper and candles totaled $9.40.

Victor Gaines was the Worshipful Master in 1976 when the present lodge building was erected.

Free Masonry is far removed from all that is trivial, selfish and ungodly. its ceremonies are by no means of a light or trifling character, but are of profound significance and deep solemnity. They have existed without material changes from remote antiquity. Its structure rests upon the indestructible foundation of the Fatherhood of God, the Brotherhood of Man and the Immortality of the Soul.


Lodge Address:
205 E. Elm street, Dublin, TX 76446
Br. Larry Fletcher (Secretary)


Stated Meeting:
3rd Tuesday of the Month at 7 PM (Dinner at 6 PM)


Designed, Developed & Hosted for FREE by
Br. Homi (& Diane) Limbuwala at D-Lime Ranch

Copyright 2008
Dublin#504 All Rights Reserved